Friday, December 12, 2008

Entry 8- Pablo Picasso


Here is an excerpt from my essay on Pablo Picasso:
I am interested in many different things in the world. And that is

the beautiful thing about my style, and the way that I see things. I can look
at any object in the world today, and transform it into Cubism.This is seen in
my basically all of my paintings. Most of my art could be considered to be
sharp or edgy. But that is the way it is supposed to look because it helps
convey the feeling of the painting. Sometimes you really have to study my art
in order to figure out what is happening, this is because Cubism is being seen
from an entirely different view. So at first, it will be something that you are
not use to, but once you figure it out you will be able to see it as I see
it and hopefully understand it as I do.

Here is the link to my paper on Google Docs.

----For some reason the formatting is making this look weird from when I copy and pasted it from google docs...

No comments: